CoeurData believes in offering one uniform level of support treating all our customers’ operations as mission critical.
CoeurData Support strives to provide you with services that meet your expectations and our defined response goals. We believe our customer’s satisfaction is the only indicator of our support quality. To help us continue to improve our services, we believe in an open door policy towards accepting feedback from our customers. Send us your feedback on email@example.com or call us to provide your valuable feedback.
CoeurData management continually forms initiatives to drive efficiencies and service excellence in all areas that impact or benefit our customers.
Whether you want to standardize your projects or wanting to know the quality of the code being developed or want to identify specific areas of concerns on the code in production, we can help.
We can analyze your code, profile problems areas, and recommend remedial actions to solve the problem as well as help stem them from reappearing.
We at CoeurData believe in continuous collaboration and distribution of best practices. We enable virtues of collaboration to all our customers through continuous and transparent enhancements to the Undraleu best practices. We can develop best practices or custom checks and make them available to the user community. While we accept contributions to best practices from the entire community, customers or non-customers, we can develop and incorporate custom best practices on a priority basis for all customers who have a valid maintenance and support contract.
- Issue life-cycle management – enables customers to raise issues, and have visibility into the resolution process.
- Tool usage basics – essential advice on email or phone on installation and usage of tool.
- Upgrades and patches – Availability of patches and fixes, new versions of product releases for licensed modules.
- 6 hour response time commitment delivered through an appropriate combination of email, telephone and web portal.
- On-line product training – Two hour on-line training on tool installation and basic usage – one per year bundled free of charge with valid support contract.